What makes this dilution system unique, effective and economical is the “LOCK-OUT” feature. The dilution is controlled by the individual bottle and not the wall-mounted mechanism. This is important for the following reasons:
- 1.Greatly reduces and/or eliminates the FREE-POURmethod of dispensing concentrated chemicals. The bottle plug, with dilution control tips attached, is machine installed making it difficult to remove or manipulate.
- 2.Takes away the guess work, even for first time users. “THERE IS NO DIFFICULT OR TIMELY TRAINING REQUIRED”.
- 3.Will reduce the LABOR COSTS associated with preparing chemical solutions, as well as THE WASTE created from overuse of cleaning products.
- 4.Offers sustained solution efficacy for up to 30-days, using the ProVetLogic “HOT ZONE” Spray Bottle System.
- Unit installs in minutes!
- Quick disconnect hose allows product to dispense at 1.25 ounces per gallon to create a solution with 31 animal specific kill claims or 4 ounces per gallon to kill Canine Parvovirus (CPV)!
- Dual-Flow features let you fill buckets or spray bottles from one bottle of concentrate!